Monday, February 18, 2013

Presentation Beginnings

I have been thinking about what I am going to do to present the books I am currently reading, "Reading Essentials." I have decided I am going to use one of the web 2.0 applications to create an engaging presentation for my classmates. I am also going to create a hand-out, possibly a brochure, for my classmates to take away from my presentation. 

I thought this would be more appropriate than using PowerPoint, because I am notorious for creating a PowerPoint and reading all the slides to the class. My goal is to use something new so I can explore something new, and also so I will be more engaged as a presenter. This week I am going to explore a couple different web 2.0 applications and decided which one I am going to use  for my presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment